Video Poker is a five card poker game with a slot interface. The game is played not with rivals, but with a computer program. According to the rules, it is similar to standard poker with additional options. There are different types from several manufacturers.
General rules of video poker
The design resembles a slot machine. The upper part is occupied by the table of winnings by combinations, the lower part – the table for cards deal. Using the control panel you can adjust the bet size, start the draw and select cards.
The rules are based on five-card poker with an exchange. The customer receives five cards that can be kept or exchanged for other cards. To win, it is necessary to collect one of the combinations in the table. Their standard number is nine:
- Royal Flush – five single-handed high cards.
- Straight Flush – five single-shafts in order.
- Four of a Kind – four cards of the same value.
- Full House – Three of a Kind and a pair of identical sheets.
- Flush – five cards of the same suit.
- Straight – five cards of any suit in order.
- Three of a Kind – three cards of the same face value.
- Two pairs – two pairs of cards.
- One pair – a pair of the same rank.
Of the several combinations paid by the oldest. Winning depends on the number of chips put on the line. The most profitable combination is Royal Flush. Payouts for it are 250 and 4,000 bets with one and five chips at stake.
In some versions of the game (10`s Or Better, All American, Aces And Faces) risky rounds are available. To multiply the payout in two times the color of the hidden card, four times – suit. Unsuccessful choice cancels the bet in favor of the casino. You can take a risk several times in a row.