As the capital of gambling, Las Vegas hosts the world’s most reputed casinos with the largest variety of slot machines. Some visitors spin the reels just for fun, some are keen on hunting down the jackpot. No matter which category of gamblers you belong to, you’ll benefit from learning how to win at slots in Vegas and which machines to choose.
Best Slots To Win Huge Money In Las Vegas
Some of Las Vegas slot machines are more popular than others, mostly due to their generous payouts and the opportunity to win breathtaking cash prizes.
- Wheel of Fortune. First released in 1966, Wheel of Fortune machines are nowadays found at most top-ranking gambling venues of Las Vegas. Their main appeal is the above-average jackpots and money-wheel features.
- Triple Red Hot 7s. A simple, old-school 3-reeler with high variance and no bonuses or gimmicky features. Just spin the reels for explosive wins!
- MegaBucks – The slot that’s altered the lives of many players with its humongous progressive jackpots. The greatest reward is paid when an entire payline is covered with MegaBucks icons.
If you choose to play these slots, you can expect one lucky combination to change your entire life!
Huge Las Vegas Slot Wins – These Players Know How To Win At Slots In Vegas
Since becoming the main US gambling hub in 1931, Las Vegas has seen many enormous wins. Here are some of the greatest cash prizes in its history scored on slot machines.
- Soon after the Mirage casino celebrated its grand opening in 1989, a 76-year-old WW2 veteran won the jackpot of $4.6 million on the Megabucks slot. He never abandoned his gambling hobby, and 16 years later he snatched the same jackpot at the same slot – this time it amounted to $21 million.
- In 1998, a senior lady won $680,000 on the slot machine Wheel of Fortune at Palace Station. She must have discovered the secret of how to win at slots in Vegas because less than a year later, she managed to score a $27 million jackpot on Megabucks.
- In early 2003, a young man wanted to kill some time before a basketball game. He went to the Excalibur Casino and tried his luck at slot machines. On that fortunate day, a Megabucks machine granted him a win of over $39.7 million, which remains the greatest one in the history of Las Vegas slots (so far).
As you can see, some of the greatest cash prizes at Las Vegas slots were scored as the progressive jackpot on Megabucks machines.
How To Win At Slots In Vegas – Best Money-Winning Tips
While slot machines are known as games of pure luck, a well-advised strategy can help you minimize your losses and optimize your winning chances.
- Be prepared to move on to a different machine when you face a losing streak.
- Try to find a loose slot – one that pays often. It’s easier in online casinos, as you can search up the volatility parameters of a particular slot.
- Pay due attention to the machine’s paytable. It allows you to estimate how entertaining and lucrative the game is going to be.
- Consider progressive jackpot slots. They are the best option for any gambler looking for a life-altering win. But keep in mind that progressive jackpot machines are usually tighter with the base game payouts.
- Think your betting strategy through. Generally, larger bets lead to larger rewards.
These tips cover the basics on how to win at slots in Vegas, but they are equally useful for gambling in an online casino or a slot app.